Trying to collect my thoughts

It was a wild week. I’m still trying to wrap my mind around everything.

Solstice took second in the voting. “Fin’s Magic” came in 3rd. Very proud of both ratings. Thank you to everyone that voted and helped spread the word!

And the Seahawks pulled out a victory in the NFC Championship game that still has me wondering ‘how did they do that?!?!?!’.

Even if you don’t follow football, it was a thrilling game.

I’ve had people tell me that it must be amazing, having all these stories and characters in my head. 95% of the time, it is. The other 5%? That’s when things get jumbled.

When life is chaotic, it tends to throw my writing into limbo. It’s hard to form dialogue when your focus is going sixteen different directions.

At the same time, this can be the BEST time to write. For me, it gives me an escape from the chaos. It makes me feel like something moved forward, I made progress. It’s no longer a life in stasis. I’m not waiting on someone else to answer an email, return my call, update their website. It’s a way to channel all that nervous energy generated by not knowing and make it positive.

Which means I should get a lot of writing done between now and the Super Bowl in two weeks! LOL

Go Hawks!


2 thoughts on “Trying to collect my thoughts

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s